The Parish House in Triebswetter
 
       
   
 
   
Plan of the parish house from the time of the colonization.
 
       
       
       
   
 
   

The Triebswetter parish house in 1972.
 
   


On page 231 of our Heimatbuch, there is a mention about a giant wine spreading on 44 square meters in front of the kitchen of the Parish House. The harvest of 1928 brought, from this one plant, 155 kg of grapes, of which the priest made over 100 liters of wine. It seems to have been the swan song of this remarkable plant, the last gift to its owner; during the next winter it died.

There is a small chapel a few steps further down, on the left of the above picture,
which used to be decorated with a multitude of small pink roses on Pentecost day.
 
       
   
 
   
The chapel in 1918.